We’re currently looking for a Sourcing Partner to join our growing team.
- Meet with the recruitment team to have a full-scale understanding of hiring needs and available positions within the company
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified tech team to support the agency’s clients
- Participate in meetings with the recruitment team to determine vacant tech-related positions and the preferred attributes for potential hires
- Using standardised screening techniques, assess the skills, qualifications and experience of hopeful candidates
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality and salary requirements
- Provide feedback to management about details regarding applications
- Previous experience interviewing and assessing potential hired for technology positions and assisting with onboarding processes – preferred
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred
- Experience working with a diverse team and striving for fairness in hiring all races, genders and ages
- Proficient in using company software and databases to connect with and reach out to potential candidates
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any technical questions a potential hire may have
- Advanced English level: writing and speaking.
This is a *freelancer/contractor* role, fully remote.
Do you fit the profile? Contact us via email at contact [AT] monkeyrecruit.com or through the following form: