For one of our clients, we’re looking for Technical Support Specialists.
Client: Infrastructure company.
Activity domain: infrastructure/maintenance.
Location: Bucharest, Romania.
Type of engagement: fully on-site.
Type of contract preferred: employment contract (CIM).
About the role:
The Technical Support Specialist provides general technical support across one or more customers, products, services or projects. This includes things like helping customers set up their accounts, resolve configuration issues, helping them understand how to use a product or service, and any other help customers may need.
The specialist will also be the first point of contact for incoming suport issues (calls, emails, tickets). This is where all incoming tickets are triaged and then routed to the appropriate team or tier.
- Monitor events/alerts and resolve or escalate to the appropriate team
- Gather/establish required information for handling customer issues
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
- Resolve issues via phone, email, chat
- Meet SLAs like response and resolution times by working other tiers
- Extensively research and document customer technical issues
- Collaborate with Technical Support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status
- Run monitoring reports for usage, performance, and/or availability
- Average / General experience in managing Linux systems (redhat, centos, debian/ubuntu (install, setup, configuration, lifecycle management: updates/patching, backup/dr, etc.))
- General experience in managing Windows systems (install, setup, configuration, lifecycle management: updates/patching, backup/dr, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of networking protocols and troubleshooting: DNS, HTTP, SSL, TCP
- Experience operating and troubleshooting email services and SMTP
- Excellence in technical communications with both technical and non-technical peers
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years of Linux experience
- RHCSA certification
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Advanced English skills (reading, writing and speaking)Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Past experience (1-2) as a systems administrator, network engineer, or cloud engineer or similar technical position/role
- Customer service experience / strong customer focus
- Monitoring experience for application performance, uptime and fault management (checkmk, nagios)
- Experience supporting a 24×7 Internet-oriented production environmentBenefits:
- meal tickets;
- Sanopass subscription;
- amazing coffee;
- breakfast from the company once per week.
Do you fit the profile? Contact us via email at contact [AT] monkeyrecruit.com or through the following form: