For one of our clients, we’re looking for Software Engineers – Real Time Drivers.
Client: Romanian outsourcer.
End client domain: Semiconductors company.
Type of engagement: full time, hybrid/remote, ongoing
Type of contract accepted: employment (CIM)
• Specification, design, and implementation of embedded Real Time Operating Systems on the company’s microcontrollers and processors
• Creation of Board Support Packages for Autosar and non-Autosar solutions
• Pre- and post-silicon development using simulation and emulation environments
• Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements performance improvement and optimization of their products.
• Master/Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering
• Experience with C programming
• Knowledge of RTOS concepts
• Experience with debugging software on embedded systems
• Team player
• Good English skills (conversation and writing)
• Strong knowledge on embedded systems low level architecture especially ARM R52,M7,M33 together : C and assembly language
• Strong knowledge on a RTOS: it can include also responsibility for configuring and RTOS with tools such as Vector / Elektrobit but also working with an Open Source OS like FreeRTOS
• It’s important to know what a Scalability Class is, what a MPU consists of even if not hands on but a good theory
• Experience with Trace32 debugger ( including CMM) and very good debugging skills since the bugs/issues are complex and he needs to know what to look and check
• Automotive process experience is also good to have since he will be involved in discussion with quality team and understand what needs to be followed and how to present it
• Very good communication and proactive approach, we have to align with a lot of colleagues RO + Vietnamese and he will need to understand concept, propose solution, estimate the effort and help us track what he does, what he needs and how we can obtain it.
Do you fit the profile? Contact us via email at contact [AT] monkeyrecruit.com or through the following form: