For one of our clients, we’re looking for Software Engineers for Automotive – Linux.
Client: Personnel leasing.
Location: Bucharest, Romania.
Type of engagement: full time, remote, ongoing
Type of contract accepted: employment (CIM).
About the role:
We are looking for highly innovative and passionate engineers to join the software team that is developing advanced software components for next generation automotive systems. Projects are targeted for next generation platforms on Gateway and Autonomous Drive.
As a member of the team that develops software for Automotive Processors, you’ll extend your practical experience on hypervisors, bootloaders, Linux and middleware.
As part of your daily activities you will create and maintain code and tests for various components and related infrastructure. You will work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the OS domain. You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following automotive software development standards.
To ensure your successful career in this role, the following work experience is needed:
• Advanced C Programming
• Linux Programming
• Debugging hardware and low-level software (device drivers, real-time OS etc.)
• Experience with source control (GIT) and change control tools.
• Good command of English (speaking & writing)
The following skills are considered a plus:
• Knowledge of ARM Architecture and assembly
• Knowledge of Linux Kernel Programming
• Knowledge of Linux networking stacks and drivers
• Knowledge of specific automotive applications
• Experience debugging hardware and low-level software (device drivers, real-time OS etc.)
Both technical competency and attitude are important in the current team, and you are expected to collaborate with local and global team members, to demonstrate independence in solving problems and agility in switching projects as per customer priorities, to be motivated by delivering results, to
be assertive in supporting your technical design opinions, and to be open on the challenges towards achieving the expected results.
Do you fit the profile? Contact us via email at contact [AT] monkeyrecruit.com or through the following form: