For one of our clients, we’re looking for Software Architects.
Client: Personnel leasing.
Type of engagement: full time, remote, ongoing
Type of contract accepted: employment (CIM), collaboration (SRL).
- Be accountable for the effective use of the cloud, identifying appropriate solutions and roadmap to achieve it
- Provide hands-on architectural leadership, coaching, and inspiration
- Support on-time delivery of awesome software, on budget
- Champion efficiency, automation, observability, and general software development best practice
- Make high-level design choices in cloud design to assure cost-efficient, secure and scalable solutions
- Raise the cloud maturity with the latest technologies, trends, and offerings of cloud providers
- Diagram architectures that meet functional and non-functional requirements, following appropriate patterns
- Use tools and methodologies to simplify complex architectures
- Assure code quality and ensure full documentation, including flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code, for all developed solutions
- Ensure technical alignment with other teams in Brand
- Protection through superior communication
- Inspire creative thinking among engineers
- Align and integrate with AI & Data Science teams
- Share knowledge, guide the teams and the wider engineering community
- Architecture 5+ years
- Development background
- AWS, Google Cloud
- Data Analyze
- Cassandra Do you fit the profile? Contact us via email at contact [AT] monkeyrecruit.com or through the following form: