For one of our clients, we’re looking for Senior Back end developers with Python experience.
Client: Romanian outsourcer.
End client domain: Digital services company.
Type of engagement: full time, remote, ongoing
Type of contract accepted: employment (CIM), collaboration (SRL).
- Modernize and optimize the network analysis system of the Data Platform and Middleware. This platform consists of a master data system, a data warehouse, and a layer of middleware APIs. The platforms are running on hybrid infrastructure using Python, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, BigQuery, RabbitMQ, and Kafka.
- Design and deliver back-end components for building and analyzing graphs including tracking statistics and versioned changes
- Increase scale and optimize for cost
- Delivery back end logic for innovative new features, adapting and evolving to accommodate the needs of the business
- Fulfill Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment pipelines, Infrastructure as code, and Zero-downtime release processes
- Deliver quality code and create full documentation, including flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code, for all developed solutions
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Big Data
- Data Analytics
- Cloud Hosting with AWS
- Graph Databases, such as Neo4j
- Cassandra & other columnar stores, e.g. BigQuery or RedShift
- Apache Spark, or similar
- Cloud data pipelines, ETL & Data Warehouses, e.g. Airflow
- Non-relational databases such as Redis or MongoDB
- Containerised and serverless architectural patterns, K8S/EKS & lambdas
- Relational databases, such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Centralised logging such as DataDog or ELK
- Source Control and CI/CD systems, such as Git
- Engineering Practices, such as TDD and continuous integration
- Jira and Confluence
- Technical documentation, such as coding styles, branching strategies, and functional specifications
- Automated enforcement of policies (e.g. linting, static analysis, stylecop)
- Agile development practices and continuous improvement
- Adopter of Open Source and awareness of intellectual property concerns
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, or a similar field
Do you fit the profile? Contact us via email at contact [AT] monkeyrecruit.com or through the following form: