For one of our clients, we’re looking for Sales Representatives with a technical background (preferably).
Client: Infrastructure company.
Activity domain: infrastructure/maintenance.
Location: Bucharest, Romania.
Type of engagement: fully on-site.
Type of contract accepted: employment contract (CIM).
- Taking over and resolving requests for quotations and orders from Customers
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide excellent customer service by addressing their needs and concerns
- Tracking and renewing assigned subscriptions
- Placing and processing orders to suppliers
- Issuing invoices and documents necessary for the delivery of the products and services sold
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Understand and present the product or service to the customer
- Meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality products and services to meet customer requirements
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and developments to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences and other industry events to promote our products and services
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely sales reports, forecasts, and other documentation as required
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive business growth, including identifying new business opportunities, prospecting potential customers, and building and maintaining customer relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Proven experience in IT HW/SW sales, minimum 2 years
- Familiarity with sales and marketing tools, such as CRM systems, lead generation tools, and social media platforms
- Sales skills: complete tracking of the sales process from generating the opportunity, creating the offer, frequent communication with the customer to successfully close the opportunity
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and good communication skills
- Customer oriented attitude – value added offers to meet customers requirements with professionalism and seriousness
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Proactive attitude, ability to prioritize and mange time effectively.
- Willingness to travel as required
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to build and maintain customer relationships
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM or ERP software. Experience with Odoo Business Software.
- Previous experience in configuring hardware / software solutions
- Experience with cloud and SaaS business models
- meal tickets;
- Sanopass subscription;
- amazing coffee;
- breakfast from the company once per week.
Do you fit the profile? Contact us via email at contact [AT] monkeyrecruit.com or through the following form: