For a client from a talent platform, we’re looking for a Sales Representative – Building and Construction.
Role: Sales Representative – Building and Construction
Seniority level: Mid
Reports to: Sales Manager
Travel required: Up to 60% of the time
Visa support: None
Location: Atlanta, GA
Signing bonus: No
Relocation package: None
Other bonuses: Uncapped commissions
Around the world, people, businesses, and countries are striving for a better future: a future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. We’re the people who keep the lights on and control the temperature.
We are hiring immediately for a Sales Representative Industrial in Atlanta, GA, in our Building Services and Construction Sector- a role critical in ensuring our customers get the electricity, heating, and cooling they need.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and execute sales and marketing plans for developing business, including product revenue targets.
- Identify and evaluate potential new opportunities and provide suitable recommendations to boost sales of products / increase market share.
- Implement/support the national accounts plan.
- Prepare and submit proposals that include technical and commercial details of the client’s needs in accordance with the company’s terms and conditions.
- To acquire a sound knowledge of internal administrative practice, including all hire procedures and the quick track system, product knowledge and the operation of the depot overall.
- Track all sales contacts, meetings, opportunities, proposals, and orders
- Coordinate with appropriate Rental Center functions to prepare sales contracts, other documentation and/or collection for orders and projects.
- Provide technical sales assistance for power and temperature applications related manuals.
- Developing and executing an annual territory sales plan
- Partnering with the operations and logistics teams project execution and completement
- You’ll have general understanding of power generators, diesel engines, electrical distribution equipment, HVAC equipment and/or oil free air compressors
- 3-14 years of direct business to business sales experience
- Advanced knowledge of targeted territory
- Proficiency with a CRM (i.e., Salesforce)
- Partnership with other areas of the company’s business (Ops, Fleet, Logistics)
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Building Service and Construction
- Outside Sales Experience B2B
- Mechanical Acumen in background
- Strong work tenure
Nice to have:
- Solutions Sales- Not transactional
- Experience with Power Generation
Perks and rewards
- Work from home or in a local service center
- Competitive compensation
- Uncapped quarterly bonus structure
- Car provided
- No cost medical plan option available
- Paid training programs and tuition reimbursement
- Sales career growth potential in expertise, leadership and across territories
- Safety-focused culture
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Do you fit the profile? Contact us via email at contact [AT] monkeyrecruit.com or through the following form: