For one of our clients, we’re looking for QA engineers.
Client: Romanian outsourcer.
End client domain: Banking.
Type of engagement: full time, hybrid, for at least one year.
Type of contract accepted: employment (CIM), collaboration (SRL).
As QA Development Engineer, you will work on multiple and various projects in relation with banking applications, the internal processes, complying with several business needs on the technical area, the functional area, as well as on the methodology area.
You will contribute to test application solutions in line with the IT environment by initiating tests, applying automation in testing activities, isolating issues, analyzing results and finding solutions..
Your Day to Day
- Understand the business requirements, functional analysis and change tasks;
- Create test plan and design test cases;
- Create and execute (manual or automated) sanity and functional/non-functional tests (performance, security, different access means/channels);
- Update and maintain the integration (regression) test plan as defined and/or
updated during testing new test cases identified;
- Report, record, escalate if needed and trace all discovered errors/bugs;
- Provide feedback and propose improvements for user experience designs;
- Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process;
- Provide support for production and UAT incidents;
- Provide necessary documentation for application lifecycle
What you bring to the team
- 3-5y prior experience as Quality Assurance Tester;
- Experience with scripting for test automation (Selenium, Specflow, Fluent
Automation, Fluent Assertion);
- Experience with change management and defect tracking tools;
- Knowledge of programming languages (Java/.NET) – basic level;
- Abstract thinking & Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to details and ability to organize work;
- High standards of confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive information with integrity and trust;
- Develop conceptual models of problems
Nice to know:
- Professional qualifications / training: applied courses of information systems design, applied courses of database management
- Work experience with internet banking applications.
Do you fit the profile? Contact us via email at contact [AT] monkeyrecruit.com or through the following form: