For one of our clients, we’re looking for Operations Specialists.
Client: Romanian FinTech company.
Activity domain: FinTech.
Location: Bucharest, Romania.
Type of engagement: full time, hybrid.
Type of contract accepted: employment (CIM), collaboration (PFA/SRL).
Your Day to day:
- We are looking for someone who is disciplined and details oriented to join our growing team. You will be responsible with managing and optimizing internal end-to-end processes, working closely with the rest of the team and with identifying improvements and automations. This role offers a competitive salary, stock options, premium medical insurance and meal tickets.
- You will manage internal end-to-end processes, including daily tasks regarding processes, tracking the progress and suggesting improvements to better the process, make it faster or more automated
- You will collaborate with the rest of the operations team, as well as with other departments to make sure tasks are completed, maintaining a clear communication and following interdependencies
- You will constantly monitor processes health metrics, signaling problems and identifying opportunities to improve the measurement system
- You will contribute to developing and piloting new functions of the company’s product, including the discussions with new client segments and executing ad-hoc tasks, after we test and try new things
- You have a university degree, with 1-2 years of experience in a startup or a corporation
- You are comfortable working with numbers – it’s very useful to be good at Excel
- You have attention to details, you are proactive and you have critical thinking abilities – you often ask why things work the way they do and you constantly look for ways to improve them
- You adapt easily to a new environment, you become friends with people and it’s easy to communicate with them to solve new and/or difficult situations you encouter
- You’re flexible, you’re constantly looking to learn new things and you’re not intimidated of new challenges
- Competitive salary and stock options package (Employee Stock Option Plan)
- Flexible working hours, but we work from the office; we don’t count days off
- Premium subscription at the Regina Maria clinics
- Subscription for Bookster
- Daily mandatory lecture break, annual bootcamp, gift cards when getting employed
- Healthy bar with fresh fruit, peanuts, coffee and the best tea, music in the office and a super cool environment, especially with super smart coworkers, always joking, who will become your friends.
Do you fit the profile? Contact us via email at contact [AT] monkeyrecruit.com or through the following form: