For one of our clients, we’re looking for Junior Marketing & Communications Specialists, to help them build brand awareness and to promote the services and products they provide to their global customer base.
Client: Infrastructure company.
Activity domain: infrastructure/maintenance.
Location: Bucharest, Romania.
Type of engagement: fully on-site.
Type of contract preferred: employment contract (CIM).
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing strategies to achieve company objectives.
- Monitor partners activity and take over relevant content to use in Spearhead’s campaigns
- Create engaging and relevant content for various marketing channels, including website, blog articles social media, newsletters, internal communication, or lead generation campaigns.
- Manage and monitor social media accounts, including content creation, scheduling and engagement
- Analyze marketing data and provide reports on campaign performance, provide recommendations for optimization.
- Support in the planning and execution of marketing events, webinars and other promotional activities.
- Planning and implementation of communication and promotion campaigns.
- Coordinating the organization of internal events (planning, event communication, catering, providing space, etc.).
- Participation in external events of the company (launch events, seminars, exhibitions, fairs).
- Handle company’s websites in Odoo ERP-Spearhead will provide trainings and documentation
- Deploy marketing campaigns in Odoo ERP
- 1 year experience in marketing and communications or graduate of Marketing studies
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and SEO, SEM, SMM, email marketing, content marketing
- Communication and presentation skills: structured ideas and focus on prominent issues, listen actively, answer concisely and clearly
- Fluent in English
- Highly organized
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving and time management skills
- Proactive, adaptable, and driven team player
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience in using Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook Ads
- Knowledge in the IT field: Cloud Computing, IT Monitoring, Automation
- Strong analytical skills
- meal tickets;
- Sanopass subscription;
- amazing coffee;
- breakfast from the company once per week.
Do you fit the profile? Contact us via email at contact [AT] monkeyrecruit.com or through the following form: