For one of our clients, we’re looking for a Finance & Accounting Specialist.
Client: Infrastructure company.
Activity domain: infrastructure/maintenance.
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Type of engagement: fully on-site.
Type of contract preferred: employment contract (CIM).
About the role:
Our ideal Finance & Accounting Specialist colleague is a self organiser, master of managing time and tasks, makes quick and relevant connections and also provides solutions and recommendations.
Furthermore, our potential colleague manifests responsibility and attention to detail, as well as responsibility for the accuracy of the financial information provided, understanding the importance of registering, processing and distribution of correct and complete data.
- Managing our recurring billing process (invoicing)
- Maintaining accurate and complete records, including ledgers, journals, invoices, receipts, and information related to suppliers and inventory
- Assisting the accounting department in daily, monthly, and annual activities
- Preparation of financial analysis reports requested by management (sales situation per month, analysis of revenues for main products, P&L reports, Budget forecasts according to ongoing projects)
- Preparation of the digital monthly accounting file
- Speaking with vendors and suppliers to ensure charges are accurate and that payments are received in a timely manner
- Communicating with clients to discuss account statuses, charges, or discrepancies
- Making payments to internal and external providers
- Tracking and following up on receivables
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years finance and accounting experience
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software – ERP/CRM
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, tax legislation and operational processes
- Meticulousness, analytical and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of English language both written and spoken
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Drive for results, with focus on timely and complete delivery
- Flexible: able to work autonomously, but also to cooperate with multiple teams
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software Odoo
- Previous experience in financial analysis and interpretation of financial indicators
- meal tickets;
- Sanopass subscription;
- amazing coffee;
- breakfast from the company once per week.
Do you fit the profile? Contact us via email at contact [AT] monkeyrecruit.com or through the following form: