For one of our clients, we’re looking for Feature engineers.
Client: Romanian outsourcer.
End client domain: Banking.
Type of engagement: full time, hybrid, for at least one year.
Type of contract accepted: employment (CIM), collaboration (SRL).
As a System Analyst, you will work on multiple and various projects, in relation with internet banking application, the internal processes, complying with several business needs, on the technical area, the functional area, as well as on the non-functional and methodology area. You will be member of an Agile team dedicated to a specific business value chain Each Agile team owns a portfolio of processes related to his value chain and has the mission to develop and maintain them according to a prioritized backlog.
Your Day to Day
- Gather and clarify software business requirements.
- Analyze the collected requirements, assess the impact of these requirements on the existing applications.
- Design and agree together with the external provider, application architect and the team the solution to be implemented.
- Document elicited requirements and agreed solution. Create the standard functional design document that should contain the design of the functional and technical solution.
- Provide enough details so that squads are able to work independently based on documentation
- Perform functional testing on the implementation and help the QA team with
defining the test cases to be automated.
- Participate and provide input in the change management process.
- Participate together with the rest of the team in estimating the complexity of User Stories.
- Participate in daily scrums to help ensure that work in progress will meet requirement goals.
- Provide 3rd line support for production incidents (when needed).
What you bring to the team:
- Experience in eliciting requirements and creating specifications for application
- 4 years minimum; 2 years in a similar role.
- Good level of applied knowledge in algorithms, concepts of IT architecture, applied knowledge of database management systems, quality assurance, data analysis.
- Understanding the Programming Languages (Java), XML, JSON, Soap Services, Restful Web Services concepts.
- Computer proficiency: Operating systems, Microsoft SQL databases, Oracle Database.
- University degree (IT, Engineering); background in banking is considered a plus.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Teamwork, integrity & loyalty, communication, and customer-oriented behavior.
- Ability to cope with change, planning and organizing skills.
- Quality orientation/ attention to details; problem solving attitude.
- Language proficiency: English – verbal: advanced, written advanced.
Nice to know:
- Professional qualifications / training: applied courses of information systems design,
- Applied courses of database management
- Work experience with internet banking applications.
Do you fit the profile? Contact us via email at contact [AT] monkeyrecruit.com or through the following form: