For one of our clients, we’re looking for Embedded Software Engineers for Automotive.
Client: Romanian outsourcer.
End client domain: Semiconductors company.
Type of engagement: full time, hybrid/remote, ongoing
Type of contract accepted: employment (CIM)
Seniority level: Entry level
In your new role you will:
• Develop and optimize low-level drivers for latest NXP microcontrollers and
processors, transceivers, power management integrated circuits, following
ISO26262 with safety requirements.
• Assure an out of the box experience by creating examples, system applications, user manuals, IDE integration(S32 Design Studio, Tresos), multiple compilers support;
• Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, configuration, code and tests for different parts of the product (different drivers);
• Collaborate with multiple teams(hardware design, PCB design, system, customer support etc.).
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is needed:
• At least 2 years’ experience in embedded systems;
• Programming experience (ANSI C);
• Experience with MCU peripherals and external devices like power management devices, transceivers, external flash, etc.;
• ARM architecture know-how;
• Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software;
• Makefile, scripting language;
• English language (spoken and written).
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
• XML and IDEs integration;
• Developing SW following the AUTOSAR specifications;
• Basic networking and protocols knowledge (e.g. OSI model, TCP/IP, TLS,
• Basic knowledge of automotive communication protocols (e.g. CAN, LIN,
• Basic knowledge of security concepts;
• Electronics and working with data acquisition equipment, logic analyzer,
Do you fit the profile? Contact us via email at contact [AT] monkeyrecruit.com or through the following form: