For one of our clients, we’re looking for .NET engineers.
Client: Romanian outsourcer.
End client domain: Banking.
Type of engagement: full time, hybrid, for at least one year.
Type of contract accepted: employment (CIM), collaboration (SRL).
About the team:
You will work in an agile team, together with other devs, business analysts, QAs and a product owner. The team is focused on creating and maintaining a system that is the single source of truth for the Romanian customers’ data.
This local system consists of a SQL Server database and a REST Api built in .NET framework that is used for CRUD operations. The data in this system is synchronized with a global system that is used by the company globally across countries to store client data.
This sync is done via a message queuing system implemented using Kafka.
The role is part of the BPM Product Area. This area focuses on a number of products and technological challenges, including:
- Building new features and maintaining a business processes management tool
(BPM Platform) used in over 150 internal and external processes from all client
- Rewriting our BPM Platform configuration module, where internal users can
visually develop complex business processes;
- Migrating our assisted channels applications used in end client’s Offices, Backoffice and Call Center to a complete new technology stack based on web components;
- Building new features and maintaining our party and agreement solution,
where we have a complete view of all our client’s data and products.
Your day to day
- Working in an Agile environment: implement user stories, participate in
- Level 3 support for PROD scenarios
What you bring to the team
- At least 5 years experience working with .NET, .NET Framework or .NET Core
- At least 5 years experience with SQL Server
- Minimal experience in using Kafka or another message queueing system
- A desire to learn new technologies and evolve with an ever-changing industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science, or
equivalent industry experience.
- Excellent technical documentation skills, accurate in documenting and
- Positive attitude and oriented towards solving problems
- The ability to give constructive feedback and openness to receive it as well
- Ability to work within the team and act as a mentor
- Good command of English
- Energy and efficiency.
Do you fit the profile? Contact us via email at contact [AT] monkeyrecruit.com or through the following form: