For one of our clients, we’re looking for DevOps engineers.
Client: Romanian outsourcer.
End client domain: Banking.
Type of engagement: full time, hybrid, for at least one year.
Type of contract accepted: employment (CIM), collaboration (SRL).
Your day to day
- Work in an Agile (Agile Spotify model at base) and ITIL organization environment
- Actively participate in transforming the design, architecture, integration, and deployment mechanism for the existing applications to have them thrive in the private cloud environment
- Run and monitor the business application and the related IT configuration items: OS, databases, web and application servers, environments, etc.
- Follow the Incident Management process: investigate, analyze, restore the IT service and document troubleshooting steps
- Maintain SLA, System Availability, Capacity management, and Performance KPIs
- Develop CI/CD pipelines through Azure DevOps to automate the deployments where possible
- Automation and optimization of processes and flows
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure the application is functioning as expected
- Create and maintain an up-to-date documentation and procedures of your area of delivery
- Act as a mentor by helping and supporting new & existing colleagues
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering and/or Computer Science along with 4 – 7 years of relevant work experience in IT
- Advanced knowledge of UNIX/Linux Operating Systems and shell scripting (Bash, Python etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, DBA)
- Network knowledge (hardware sizing experience, firewalls, load-balancers etc.) and troubleshooting abilities on applications & networking issues
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g., Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, Kibana etc.)
- Good understanding of security protocols (SSL/TLS), encryption principles, authentication (mTLS)
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Experience with CI/CD delivery tools (TeamCity, Jenkins etc.)
- Experience in developing CI/CD Pipelines (we use Microsoft Azure DevOps)
- Familiar with Java/JVM applications, microservices/REST APIs and Web/Application Server administration
- Ability to effectively interface with technical and non-technical staff at all organizational levels
- Comfortable in working with Incidents / Problems / Change Requests / Service Requests Fulfillment and ability to discuss it with different stakeholders.
- Excellent technical documentation skills, accurate in documenting and following procedures
- Positive attitude and oriented towards solving problems
- The ability to give constructive feedback and openness to receive it as well
- Good command of English
Nice to have
- Exposure to IT Service Management framework (ITIL Foundation certified) and Agile mindset
- Experience with Campaign Management systems (Unica Campaign Management solution, SAS Viya, ESP, ID, Analytics)
- Experience with Application Performance Management solutions (Elastic APM, Splunk APM/Rigor etc.)
- Previous working experience with RedHat OpenShift technologies
- Cloud experience (Microsoft Azure, GCP)
Do you fit the profile? Contact us via email at contact [AT] monkeyrecruit.com or through the following form: