For one of our clients, we’re looking for BPM Feature engineers.
Client: Romanian outsourcer.
End client domain: Banking.
Type of engagement: full time, hybrid, for at least one year.
Type of contract accepted: employment (CIM), collaboration (SRL).
As a BPM Feature Engineer you will be member of an agile team dedicated to a specific business squad: lending individuals or companies, accounts, investments, non-lending products or services for individuals or companies.
Each agile team owns a portfolio of processes related to his squad and has the mission to develop and maintain them according to a prioritized backlog. All products, processes, services, customer interactions, from a simple flow of opening a current account, to a high complex processes like lending products for large companies, are modelled in a BPM platform.
Your Day to Day
- Understand product vision and assist business product owner in prioritizing features;
- Interpret and clarify business need, understand the “what” by showing the “how”, in a productive and iterative cycle, providing technology-based solutions;
- Develop solutions by using a BPM tool: design interfaces, flows, model data, configure (develop) business rules, test functionalities;
- Contribute at technical solution envisioning and architecture design;
- Maintenance: investigate issues and identify improvements for the processes; have a deeper understanding of the business flows and ensuring that process flows match the way people actually work;
- Ensure the quality of the software and consider non-functional requirements (security, performance, availability or scalability), and manage quality assurance procedures in order to ensure submitted development work meets requirements (functional and non-functional);
- Participate in daily scrums, sprint planning, demo and retrospective, that ensures that work will meet business requirement and team commitment;
- Act as 3rd line support: develop fixes for problems and make procedures for application support teams.
- Deliver training, documentation and technical support about products/solutions developed
What you bring to the team
- Good level of knowledge & understanding of banking industry;
- Strong understanding of data and business process modelling;
- Excellent analytical and mathematical logic skills
- Ability to interpret and write system documentation and technical specifications
- Agile knowledge;
Nice to know:
- UX/UI Experience, web design – Mockups & Prototyping
Do you fit the profile? Contact us via email at contact [AT] monkeyrecruit.com or through the following form: